"This too shall pass."
It has been a doozy of a week already. I try to stay positive, but there are days where it is difficult. My son has been back to his old habits of waking in the middle of the night the past 4 nights. Needless to say, this leaves me exhausted again. My husband has determined that at this age, our son is having an identity crisis. And today it seemed to be one thing after another. He also has started spitting up less, and today after eating prunes and apples (I'm sure that this tasted just lovely to him) and garden vegetables, he vomited not once, but three times! And he's been incredibly fussy today. There are so many times I've tried to console him. I think part of it was that he was overtired from not napping well today. Yesterday he napped for two hours. Oh, and there's another lovely thing that he did to me twice-he bit me! It used to be that he would just go after toes, but for some reason (possibly teething?) he decided to bite me on my shoulder and on my arm. And for some reason, we have these annoying little fruit flies in our house. I have put away all of the fruit in the hopes that the fruit flies will disapper but they are still appearing periodically. It is now almost 8:00 pm and he's been asleep for almost an hour. Surely, he will not sleep all night so I'm wondering if I should wake him since his normal bed time is 9. And I also hurt my back yesterday again and it was a little sore today.
I know-not the most positive of posts but to show I'm human and have bad days, too.
I know-not the most positive of posts but to show I'm human and have bad days, too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home